How to get to Matlock BathThe Grand Pavilion
Note for visitors: Matlock Bath and Matlock are two different and separate places, if you are using public transport please make sure you book Matlock Bath and get off at the right place.
Nearest train station is Matlock Bath, 5 minutes walk along the promenade to the Grand Pavilion (Nottingham and Derby to Matlock line).
Please note the last train from Matlock Bath is at 2257 hrs, and for most performances we endeavour to allow time after performances for guests to catch this train.
We are situated on the main A6 running through Matlock Bath.
Parking For the Grand Pavilion (pay and display)
- Temple Road (DE4 3NR), 195 spaces, 4 disabled spaces, 24 Hrs
- Artist Corner (DE4 3PS), 149 spaces, 7 disabled spaces, height barrier, 24 Hrs, toilets
- Station Yard (DE4 3 NS), 241 spaces, 10 disabled spaces, 9 coach spaces, no height barrier, 24 Hrs
- The Grand Pavilion’s car park is short stay only (2 hours max)
Travel By Bus
- Crich, Ripley & Alfreton – every hour 06.39 to 19.04 (140 & 14)1
- Derby & Wirksworth – every 1/2 hour from 05.59 to 21.40 (6.1)
- Bakewell – every 1/2 hour from 07.13 to 23.57 (6.1)
- Ashbourne – every hour from 09.40 to 17.20 (110 & 111)
- Chesterfield and Sheffield (X17, change at Matlock)
- Manchester & Buxton – every hour from 08.07 to 22.55 (Trans Peak)
- Derby & Belper – every hour from 07.39 to 20.59 (Trans Peak)